- The blessing of family
- Amazing friends
- The various communities of which we are a part
- The time and ability to write
- A little house we love
- A Very Fluffy Dog
- Four Rockin' Hermit Crabs
- A school district that does the right thing
- Victorian novels
- Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Beethoven, and Schubert
- The Beatles
- Autumn in New England
- Boston, baby!
But right now I'm thinking of Benjy's face, flushed and happy, when I picked him up last night from the fencing class he recently started, and the way he connected with several of the boys there, and the bad things just slip away.
This is going to be a great Thanksgiving, I just know it.
So, what are you thankful for, Readers? Oh, and happy holiday!