Sunday, April 28, 2013

It Has To Be Said

One last thing and I will let you go about your business. (I promise it's not going to make you cry.)

Somehow I was lucky enough to snag the Coolest. Dad. Ever. He sends me the best flash mob videos on the Interwebz. He encourages me when I feel like I am going to lose my mind amidst all the crap we deal with around here by saying things like "If you are going to eat an elephant, you have to do it one bite at a time."

Damn, that's good.

And don't even get me going on my Mom. You though the hermit crabs who live here rocked? (You did, because I have told you so many times. I am terribly immodest about the invertebrate members of this family.) Well, the grandmother of my children defies description, in the Best Possible of Ways.

I kid you not. I won't go into detail here because it's one thing to brag about your invertebrates and quite another to brag about your mother (or your children, although I might occasionally succumb to that impulse).

I apologize if this post is a non-sequitur. (It is, it is.) But some things just have to be said.

No comments:

Post a Comment