Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hee Hee

So, Lars read the Ill-Bred Puppy post and literally rolled around on the floor howling. (Okay, figuratively. He actually rolled around on the couch. Much to the annoyance of the Hellacious Hound, who was napping there.)



Lars is a funny guy. He makes me laugh a lot. So it's nice to return the favor.

We have some funny folks in our family. That is, in my family. Lars's family, except Lars, is a model of Teutonic seriousness -- except when his sisters break into song at awkward moments. Then they are just silly.  Brunhilde, Notburga, and Ingeborg.*

To prove to you that my family is funny, I present a short film written, directed, and produced by my long lost French relative, Robert Vache.** If you're inclined to think it's dumb, you obviously know nothing about French Intellectual Film. This thing is a work of genius.


As we inexplicably said in the late seventies/early eighties: Later, Loads.

*Some of these are pseudonyms.
**Saskia just rolled her eyes and disowned me.

No comments:

Post a Comment