Thursday, December 8, 2011

Trolololola -- or life at Chez Delaunay

I wanted to follow the sad video with one that will make you laugh. Benjy found this last night. Good mom that I am, I watched it with him a few times -- don't I deserve a medal or something? His peals of laughter -- okay, OUR peals of laughter -- made it all worth it.


We had the distinct pleasure of hearing some highly dramatic and operatic renditions of this -- song? for the rest of the evening. Long after I thought he was asleep I passed Benjy's room and heard him trolololling, sotto voce.

Here's the thing: my child has a voice. He knows how to sing. We never knew that until this month. All of a sudden he's singing, and I can't get enough of it. If I have to listen to him mimic this bizarre dude trolololling, so be it. I'll take it, baby!

P.S. Are you going to thank me for the ear worm? You're most welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment