Thursday, December 1, 2011

What We Give

I was thinking about my last post and realized it sounds like we only take from the system. We give, too. We are happy when our taxes go toward education, infrastructure, health care coverage for the elderly, needy, and disabled, scientific research and arts funding. But I think I speak for many who are caring for a disabled loved one when I say, THANK GOODNESS for the supports, financial and moral -- including those that come from the government. Thank goodness for all the amazing people out there who work to make a difference in the lives of families, and who succeed in doing so. Massachusetts does pretty well in giving a hand to those who need it. That's why we're here for the long haul, and that's why we give back in any way we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment